Pinus dalatensis – Vietnamese white pine 3D Model
This product Pinus dalatensis – Vietnamese white pine includes 6 unique 3D model variations with different heights, ages and forms of the species available for your production needs. We are sure our “ready to import and render” products will help you with production efficiencies and effectively.
3D Model License : Royalty Free License
We provide the FBX format to ensure that you can import into your favorite software ( Cinema 4D , Twinmotion , SketchUp , Unity , Rhino3D , Blender , Maya , Lumion ,Unreal Engine ) to the greatest extent.
If you need other formats, such as Cinema 4D / Blender / SketchUp / Twinmotion, please contact us, we will provide it for free. （[email protected])
- Botanical Name : Pinus dalatensis
- Common Name : Vietnamese white pine or Dalat pine
- Pinus dalatensis, is a species of pine endemic to Indochina. In Vietnam it grows in the mountains of the central and south-central parts of the country at elevations of 1,400 to 2,300 metres (4,600 to 7,500 ft). Only recently confirmed from Laos, the population located within the Nakai-Nam Theun Biodiversity Conservation Area is the largest, at the lowest elevation, and the northernmost of the known populations of P. dalatensis.
3D File Description
- Formats : 3Ds Max 2018 or higher
- Cinema 4D : Request
- Blender : Request
- Sketchup : Request
- Twinmotion : Request
- Materials : Vray + Corona file
- FBX : Yes
- Geometry : Polygon
- Textures : Yes
- Detail level : Photorealistic
- UVW Mapped : Yes
- Files units : Real-world scale (cm)
- Polygons : 10000+
- No lights, cameras and render/scene setup are included unless otherwise stated in the particular model’s description.
- Our library of 3d model plants including trees, grasses, palms, flowers, bamboo, conifers, groundcovers, hedges, houseplants, shrubs, vegetables, succulents, desert plants and vines and creepers are available for download, as well as our from Plant 3d models for all regions.
- We highly recommend that you download few of our FREE 3D MODELS and test if they work well with your 3d software before making a purchase.
- We provide Custom Requests 3D Model service. Customize now ！