Viburnum plicatum – Japanese Snowball 3D Model
This product Viburnum plicatum – Japanese Snowball comes in 6 unique 3D model variants with different heights, ages and forms to suit your production needs.
The FBX format to ensure that you can import into your favorite software ( Cinema 4D , Twinmotion , SketchUp , Unity , Rhino3D , Blender , Maya , Lumion ,Unreal Engine ) to the greatest extent.
- Botanical Name : Viburnum plicatum
- Common Name : Japanese Snowball,Doublefile viburnum,Japanese Snowball Viburnum,Prairie Classic Viburnum
3D File Description
- Formats : MAX , OBJ , FBX
- Renderer : Corona*.MAX , V-Ray*.MAX
- Textures : YES
- Detail Level : Photorealistic
- UVW Mapped : YES
- Files Units : Real-world scale (cm)
- No lights, cameras and render/scene setup are included unless otherwise stated in the particular model’s description.
- Our library of 3d model plants including trees, grasses, palms, flowers, bamboo, conifers, groundcovers, hedges, houseplants, shrubs, vegetables, succulents, desert plants and vines and creepers are available for download, as well as our from Plant 3d models for all regions.
- We highly recommend that you download few of our FREE 3D MODELS and test if they work well with your 3d software before making a purchase.
- We provide Custom Requests 3D Model service. Contact us!